- Company Name : Indian Hair Industries (P) Ltd.
- About Us : Indian Hair Industries (P) Ltd. representatives regularly visit villages through out India travelling "door to door" purchasing premium, high quality human hair. This hair is then sent to our facility in Southern India where our Senior Quality Managers inspect & grade each bundle before processing.Our processing department consists of over 2000 female workers who manually sort, wash, dry & bundle the hair to meet our strict customer requirements. All this processing is done by hand & no automatic equipment is used. Because of this manual processing, Indian Hair Industries (P) Ltd. is a major employer in the local area generating thousands of jobs. After processing the human hair is packed by length in bundles ranging from 6" to 45". Our company never compromises on quality & due to this fact, we have a customer base that includes major wig, hairpiece & hair extension manufacturersin China, Korea, Indonesia, Italy, Germany & other European countries.
- Product/Service : Clip in Hair Extension,Human Hair Extensions,, Hair Weft,Synthetic wigs with lace front, Synthetic wigs,, Jewish wigs,, Hair Extension
- Category : Fashion Accessories > Headwear
- Contact Person : Mr. Vanka Klen
- Link More :
- Telephone :
- Address : 9 & 10, Industrial Estate Tetali,
- Website : www.indianhairs.com
- Business Type : Manufacturer
Browse by Region
Computer Products Unlimited BlueAvocado, Co. cardinalcircuit AvantGardenPots Better Box Mailboxes Above All Advertising, Inc. Classic Iron Catalyst Imaging, Inc. Cold Spring Bakery, Inc auniqueautoboutique barsandbooths Clarke Container Biofeedback Instrument Corporation capitolhillbikes carmel soap
Computer Products Unlimited BlueAvocado, Co. cardinalcircuit AvantGardenPots Better Box Mailboxes Above All Advertising, Inc. Classic Iron Catalyst Imaging, Inc. Cold Spring Bakery, Inc auniqueautoboutique barsandbooths Clarke Container Blue Beacon Electronic Security Systems Pvt. Ltd., Biofeedback Instrument Corporation capitolhillbikes